POSTPONED: 2020 Indigenous Forestry Career Fairs
In light of the latest information from federal and provincial health authorities, the BC First Nations Forestry Council has decided to postpone all of the 2020 Indigenous Forestry Career Fairs until further notice.
The health and safety of participants, exhibitors, and staff is our highest priority.
We recognize the uncertainty around how the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) will progress over the coming weeks, and will continue to adhere to any policies put forth by BC government health agencies.
For anyone registered to attend or exhibit at any of the career fairs:
- Registrations for both exhibitors and attendee’s will be held until new dates are announced.
- The registration page will remain open on the website for anyone wanting to sign up and reserve their spot until new dates are confirmed.
- Should exhibitors wish to request a refund, you may do so by contacting us directly.
The BC First Nations Forestry Council is thrilled to announce the dates for the 2020 Indigenous Forestry Career Fairs.
The Indigenous Forestry Career Fairs offer a unique space to connect Indigenous talent with forestry jobs, training, and education opportunities. Participants will get to:
- Meet with potential employers from all areas of forestry
- Learn about training opportunities
- Find out more about educational programs in forestry
- Hear from industry leaders on work happening on BC forestry
- Win door prizes, grand prizes, and more!
**INTERESTED IN HAVING A BOOTH/EXHIBITING? Click here to register a booth.